Data Controller: Sunshine di Mariana Ramona Carasel, Via Alberto Tallone 14 – 00123 Rome, Chamber of Commerce of Rome, VAT number 16109541009, Email: email@example.com
What are cookies and what are they for
A cookie is a text file that a website visited by the user sends to his terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphone or tablet), where it is memorized before being re-transmitted to that site during a subsequent visit to the site itself.
Cookies are distinguished from each other:
- based on the subject who installs them, depending on whether it is the same manager of the site visited (so-called "first-party cookies") or a different subject (so-called "third-party cookies");
- based on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow for better navigation, by memorizing some user choices, for example the language (so-called "technical cookies"), other cookies allow user navigation to be monitored also for the purpose to send advertising and/or offer services in line with your preferences (so-called "profiling cookies").
Only profiling cookies require the user's prior consent to their use.
The Data Controller is solely responsible for the first-party cookies installed by him on the Site.
In the "First-party technical cookies" section, you can view the types of first-party technical cookies issued by the Site.
The management of profiling cookies is described in the section "Third-party profiling cookies".
However, you can also enable/disable cookies through your browser options:
Access the menu Tools, then to Options Internet.
Click on Privacy, then on Advanced.
In the window Cookies, select your preferences.
Click on the Chrome menu, corresponding to the button at the top right.
Select Settings, then click on Advanced.
In the Privacy and security section, click on the Content settings.button
Select your preferred options in the Cookies.section
Click on Tools, then on the menu Options.
Click on the settings Privacy and security.
Select Use custom history settings.
Select your preferred options in the section Accept cookies and data from websites.
Click on Safari, then on Preferences.
Click on the section Privacy and security.
Go to Block cookies and select your preferred options.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data and the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concerns you or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (e.g.: the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
The above rights may be exercised with an informal request to the contacts indicated in the Introduction.